Yes I know I keep on going on about how social media will change healthcare beyond all recognition. Indeed the reason you are reading this blog post is almost certainly because you have seen a link on some kind of social media.
But how does this fit into the day to day of actually having and managing a chronic medical condition. In fact I was challenged yesterday on this very subject online.
The correspondent said that they had yet to find an app for the multiple sclerosis community which was really useful. Which got me thinking. A quick blast on my iPhone got me links to more or less marketing puff. Not that i object to marketing puff but you know what I mean.
So I thought I would find out from my readers what Apps they uses to help treat or manage their multiple sclerosis.
I would be great if you could share your experiences in the comments box below. It would be great if you could think about some of the following questions:-
1) What is the name of the App you use? Do you have a link to more information?
2) What does the App set out to do?
3) How does it specifically help your multiple sclerosis?
4) Can you give it a mark out of 10 where 10 is brilliant and 0 is well you know?
5) If you can add anything you think will be of interest to our readers that would be superb.
Finally if you have written an App for MS or have one you think would be of use to a person with Multiple Sclerosis you are very welcome to add some information below. but please do state that you are a manufacturer just so we know.
Thanks very much in advance.