Is Hormone Therapy the Best Treatment for Menopause?
Hormone therapy is among the best treatments for menopause. It involves administering a therapy containing female hormones that replace the ones that the body no longer makes after menopause. Menopause is a natural body occurrence that takes place both in elderly women and men. In women it happens in an earlier stage as from the age of 40 and above while in men it begins at 60 years. Menopause comes with symptoms that can be difficult to handle since they can become severe. Some of the symptoms are joint pains accompanied by arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, mood swings, and lack of appetite among others. It can be easy to handle these signs if you prepared earlier for them or if your body has high immunity. There are varieties if treating menopause symptoms such as the hormone therapy, exercise and proper feeding.
Benefits of hormone therapy to the treatment for menopause
These benefits depend on whether you use symmetric h hormone therapy or low dose vaginal preparations of estrogen.
- Low dose vaginal products have the best menopause supplements that effectively treat urinary tract infections and also vaginal symptoms such as dryness.
- Hormone therapy rich in best menopause supplements that help to stabilize blood pressure and increase body immunity hence the body is able to fight any symptom or disease attack.
- Systemic hormone therapy contains best menopause supplements that help the most stubborn symptom known as hot flashes. This therapy prevents excessive sweating during the night and also allows peaceful sleep. It gives solution to insomnia patients.
- Hormone therapy maintains the body performance without bringing to a stop any body process brought about by menopause. Due to the best menopause supplements in the hormone therapy, the body is able to remain active and increase in immunity.
- Decreased tooth loss and lower risk of colon cancer.
- Lower death rate of women who take hormone therapy at 50’s
- Reduce joint pains and diabetes
- Hormone therapy is said to have the best menopause treatments hence has the ability to improve mood swings and stabilize them as time goes.
Menopause and Body Changes – What You Need to Know
Latest Reviews on hormone therapy as the best treatment for menopause
- Hormone therapy is so beneficial since it allows peace of mind during the process of menopause. The following are the risks that come along with it: breast cancer, stroke, blood clots, and heart disease. This hormonal therapy makes it difficult for the mammogram to detect breast cancer.
- The latest review reveals that not every woman should consider hormone therapy due to the negative effect. If you need a hormone therapies consider the following qualifications:
- If your menses ended before you gained 40 years i.e. early menopause/premature menopause.
- If you are experiencing severe hot flushes or any other disturbing menopause system.
- If you have tried the best menopause supplements one of them is Menopace and they have failed
- If you are experiencing rapid bone mass loss.
- In the latest review is stated that menopause has cause loss of body immunity in many women. This is because by trying to deal with menopause symptoms they acquire other health problems. If a woman got her ovary removed at an early stage, she is at very great risk if she can try hormone therapy. The following are some of the related risks: early death, anxiety, coronary heart disease, depression, and osteoporosis.
- These reviews gave the advantage of early menopause to be related to breast cancer. Whereby any woman who experienced early menopause i.e. at the age of 30 to 40 is at lower risk of breast cancer. They do not have to take the best menopause supplements since their immune system is still high. It can be able to deal with any disturbing health problem without getting weaker.
- Featured in the latest reviews the women who take hormonal therapy reap more benefits than risks. This is because the best menopause treatments are involved in the therapy hence will always give a positive result.
- Hormonal therapy does not treat heart disease.
It is wise to consult your doctor on whether to take hormonal therapy or not since your body hormones may react negatively. Prepare for menopause in advance in order to have an easy time during the process. You can buy a fan that will help you have fresh air in order to reduce excessive sweating at night. You can also talk with a gym instructor to help you perform exercise that will boost your joint activeness and reduce pain. Have prior knowledge in relation to hormonal therapy so that you can be able to deal with some of the body changes and reaction after the hormonal therapy is performed.
About the Author
Katleen Brown is a health, beauty and fitness writer. She loves to publish her articles on various health related websites. In her spare time, she likes to do research to bring awareness. Recognizing the unity of body, mind, and outlook, she helps empower women to tune into their innate & inner wisdom to transform their health and truly flourish. Get in touch with her on G+, Pinterest and Twitter.